T:  01527 272 137

M: 07538 969 702

Home Page

Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants. Landlords should make sure maintenance and annual safety checks on gas appliances are carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.  By law landlords must make sure:

  • Pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
  • That all appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
  • That maintenance and annual safety checks are carried out by an engineer registered with Gas Safe Register
  • All gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
  • A gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in
  • They keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years


Before any gas work is carried out always check the engineers ID card and make sure the engineer is qualified for the work you need doing. Encourage your tenants to do the same.

Book your Landlord certificate today on 
01527 272 137 or 07538 969 702and we will be happy to help.

For more information and to find and check an engineer go to
www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk or call 0800 0430 373. Take care, be Gas Safe

Landlord Certificates & Gas Safety Certificates